1873 Cornerstone ArticleArtículo de piedra angular de 1873

1873 Article

The article below is a scanned image from the May 25, 1873 Daily Eagle (Grand Rapids). This original newspaper was one of the items found in the cornerstone of St. Mary’s when it was opened in September, 2005. The article describes the original laying of the cornerstone in 1873, at which time this newspaper was placed inside.